Did you know that OPA has a Network Cabling division?
OPA Network Cabling provides the same amazing customer service that you love our Office Supplies side for.
If you need simple troubleshooting of existing cabling, need to add to your current network or start-from-scratch on a new build, we can help. Are you moving locations and need a complete design and install? OPA Network Cabling has you covered. Let us help you with…
- Data, voice and fiber optic
- Single mode and multi-mode fiber
- Services from single cable denmark extensions to over a thousand copper cables
- Infrastructure design to implementation
- Manufacture certifications
- Level II certified testing
- IP Network Video Recorders
- CCTV Analog Camera / DVR
- Legacy Camera System Support
- New Installations with HD over Coaxial Cable
- Small to Enterprise Solutions
- Remote Viewing Configuration
Audio / Visual
- Installation of projectors including all cabling
- Projection Screens (electric and manual)
- Installation of Smart Boards
- Audio Distribution (in-ceiling speakers)
- Sound Masking is the process of adding background sound to reduce noise distractions, protect speech privacy and increase office comfort.
- Increase focus and productivity
- Protect private conversations
4G & 5G LTE Cell Phone Signal Booster
- Boost signal for voice, text and 4G & 5G LTE data for all major North American carriers
- Decreases dropped and missed calls
- Improve 4G/5G LTE data performance
- Improve signal coverage for 25,000 SF in typical conditions; up to 100,000 SF in ideal conditions
OPA Network Cabling, a BICSI Corporate Member, is operated by Brian Gwin. Brian has over 25 years of experience in the industry and has built an excellent, highly qualified, professional team.
If your company has network cabling needs give Brian a call at 816-895-8086.
You can also visit us at www.OPAKCC.com.