In keeping with St. Patrick’s Day, let’s talk GREEN. Everywhere you go people are talking about going green and how it impacts the planet. Check out our GREEN products if you are interested in taking the GREEN Challenge for the month of March, give Office Products Alliance a call at 816-777-2810. These are a couple of tips to help you. Check out our website, we have a recycled version of most products and are indicated next to product. shopopakc.biz
- Change your light bulbs. Changing just one of the light bulbs in your home to a fluorescent light could make a serious impact on your energy consumption.
- Turn your computers off at night. Even on energy saving mode you are using a lot of energy. – Get your computer through OPA so you can turn it off at night!
- Turn off lights in the home when they are not being used. This alone can cut energy costs greatly.
- Stop rinsing dishes before you put them in the dishwasher. This is a great source of water and energy waste! – We have dishwasher packs when it’s time to use your dishwasher
- Take your own bags with you to the grocery store. You reduce the use of plastic, and we all know how dangerous plastic is to the environment. – YES, we sell paper sacks
- Hang dry your clothes rather than use the clothes dryer. – Your clothes pins are a click away
- We sell recyclable paper – there are pros and cons to recycled paper. Pro – you can recycle / Con – it is more expensive because chemicals are used to remove ink.
- Shop eco-friendly. Tons of environmentally friendly products are sold. Choose these items for benefits.
- Buying products in bulk reduces the amount of packaging needed, thus providing considerable benefits to the environment.
- Involve yourself in making your city clean and green. Encourage everyone in your neighborhood to join or start a recycling program and buy eco-friendly office products.
BUY LOCAL, GO GREEN TO START THE CYCLE OF IMPROVING OUR COMMUNITIES.